Answered By: Victoria Hedley
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2020     Views: 45

The Library operates a “no card, no access” policy, so in order to use the Library’s site and facilities you must be in possession of your university campus card. If you have forgotten or lost your campus card, you may access the Library with a temporary pass, which you can print out at our temporary pass machine in the main entrance of Bill Bryson Library.

For more information regarding the Library’s campus card policy, please see here:

Library Chat