Answered By: Victoria Hedley
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2020     Views: 44

If you are extending your study for whatever reason and your campus card is due to expire, you can contact a member of Computing and Information Services (CIS) for assistance.

Phone: 0191 334 1515

In person: helpdesk located within the Bill Bryson Library (by appointment only)



Related Topics

Library Chat