Answered By: Victoria Hedley
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2020     Views: 197

Yes, you need your campus card to borrow books. Unfortunately, items cannot be borrowed with temporary passes. If you have lost your campus card and need a replacement, please contact Computing and Information Services (CIS) or visit the CIS Helpdesk at Bill Bryson Library:

Library Chat