Answered By: Victoria Hedley
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2020     Views: 23

You can request items only from the Ushaw College Divines Library to be transferred to the Bill Bryson Library. To request an item for collection, please fill out this form with all the relevant details:

We do not transfer items between any of the other university libraries.

Library Chat